- Zane on Where are the new themes for Nintendo Switch?
- Taylor on Why You Need to Play the OPUS Series – Sigono Games Interview
- Carlton on Pokemon Stadium has become a perfect party game
- dazamcc on Six Nintendo franchises we need back, and six that should go away
- ShadowXX on Manticore – Galaxy on Fire delay “a few weeks,” related to 5.0 update
November 10, 2017 at 10:30 am #991
November 11, 2017 at 7:09 pm #1002
I bought an Odyssey Switch bundle, and while I have a few inexpensive games I wasn’t sure what I’d think of Cat Quest. Graphically, I’m pleased that it doesn’t look like something from the 80’s like far too many indie games do. Gameplay wise, though… This is a game that sucks you in and before you know it hours have gone by. Fantastic value, it’ll help me wait to see if games go on sale for Black Friday.
February 27, 2018 at 9:24 pm #2439
this is so cute i’m dead
February 28, 2018 at 5:22 pm #2460
The game is so cute that I died.