Early Splatoon development detailed: Tofu and Rabbits

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel 3 months ago.

• Author
    Jordan
    Jordan
    (Team)

The early development of Splatoon has been discussed a lot since the game debuted. Up until now not much had actually been known about the early build
    [See the full post at: Early Splatoon development detailed: Tofu and Rabbits]

• #3425 Reply

L.B.

lol I can’t even imagine what it would have been like with rabbits. squid kids are a much better xhoice

• #3510 Reply

Rachel
    (Member)

tofus are full of liquid irl though so it could still work. the tofus could squirt out their tofu juices instead of ink. maybe i’m just attracted to the idea because i want a game where i can play as my true form finally being represented: soft squishy fragile white blob.

honestly though it’s really neat to learn all of this behind the scenes stuff and see the process of cool innovative games coming into fruition. the rabbits are so strange to me! i’m glad they came to the same conclusion.

Reply To: Early Splatoon development detailed: Tofu and Rabbits
You do not need an account to post replies or create topics; however, if you would like an account, you can register here.
Your information: