- Carl on The best Metroidvania games on Nintendo Switch not named Axiom Verge
- ECDFMike on InnerSpace Review – Beyond Our Borders
- Guacamole on The best Metroidvania games on Nintendo Switch not named Axiom Verge
- DavidALF on InnerSpace Review – Beyond Our Borders
- Lord Snoodles on Eternal Edge Review – Not So Breath of the Wild
July 10, 2018 at 10:30 am #8491
As I said in my Fortnite review, I didn’t really understand the craze when I played the game on PlayStation 4. My experiences were always pretty sour
[See the full post at: Fortnite and Paladins have supplanted Splatoon 2 for me]
July 12, 2018 at 7:04 pm #8652
- Twitter: Link_NM
Not for me.
They don’t have motion controls.
Ok… Fortnite now suddenly has motion controls with today’s update so my argument doesn’t work for that one anymore. XD Still, I guess it’s just a game that just doesn’t call my attention enough to even download it. And I’m not saying it’s a bad game, I guess it’s just that I don’t like that type of gameplay/genre.
Paladins is the one that has always called my attention but there’s still no motion controls on that one. Even if that happens, though, it won’t replace Splatoon for me. It simply doesn’t have the charm that the Splatoon franchise has.