Hollow Review – Demons Near Jupiter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Carl 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Jack
    Jack
    (Team)

Dead Space 2.0? Last generation, a new franchise entered the horror market: Dead Space. It was good. People liked it. Fast forward and we get a sequel
    [See the full post at: Hollow Review – Demons Near Jupiter]

• #2477 Reply

Kris

I’m so sad to see that Hollow wasn’t anything special. I think it had a pretty interesting concept, but with the lack of suspense and enemy and weapon choices, I can see how it could get a little tedious after a while. I’m hoping that some of the new releases for this year will be as impressive as all the hype has made them out to be. One that I’m really looking forward to playing is Nova Nukers. It’s a competitive multiplayer that has a unique spherical stage design and weapons that are supposed to effect the game’s environment. I’ve never seen these two things in a multiplayer before, so I’m excited to try it out!

• #2482 Reply

Carl
      (Editor)

Nova Nukers looks like a lot of fun! And if you’re looking for a good horror title, check out Layers of Fear: Legacy. Jack’s review for that drops tomorrow!

Reply To: Hollow Review – Demons Near Jupiter
You do not need an account to post replies or create topics; however, if you would like an account, you can register here.
Your information: