- George on Nindies Showcase Recap: Banner Saga 3, more revealed
- George on Explore the Shape of the World on Nintendo Switch soon
- Taylor on Mario Tennis Aces story mode: bring back the sports RPG
- Rachel on Hopes and expectations for Pokémon on Nintendo Switch
- Jack on Hopes and expectations for Pokémon on Nintendo Switch
February 28, 2018 at 10:00 am #2457
March 1, 2018 at 12:49 pm #2477
I’m so sad to see that Hollow wasn’t anything special. I think it had a pretty interesting concept, but with the lack of suspense and enemy and weapon choices, I can see how it could get a little tedious after a while. I’m hoping that some of the new releases for this year will be as impressive as all the hype has made them out to be. One that I’m really looking forward to playing is Nova Nukers. It’s a competitive multiplayer that has a unique spherical stage design and weapons that are supposed to effect the game’s environment. I’ve never seen these two things in a multiplayer before, so I’m excited to try it out!