- brookenf2 on Batman – The Telltale Series Review – Be the Bat
- chelseatd16 on Batman – The Telltale Series Review – Be the Bat
- merlenz11 on A new challenger appears, Dr. Coyle is now available in ARMS
- billiedc4 on Batman – The Telltale Series Review – Be the Bat
- Zane on Where are the new themes for Nintendo Switch?
February 28, 2018 at 10:00 am #2457
March 1, 2018 at 12:49 pm #2477
I’m so sad to see that Hollow wasn’t anything special. I think it had a pretty interesting concept, but with the lack of suspense and enemy and weapon choices, I can see how it could get a little tedious after a while. I’m hoping that some of the new releases for this year will be as impressive as all the hype has made them out to be. One that I’m really looking forward to playing is Nova Nukers. It’s a competitive multiplayer that has a unique spherical stage design and weapons that are supposed to effect the game’s environment. I’ve never seen these two things in a multiplayer before, so I’m excited to try it out!