- Sqze on Will There Be a Viable Competitive Scene for Pokémon Let’s Go?
- Link-NM on Screencheat Unplugged Review – Hide and Peek
- Link-NM on One Month With Nintendo Switch Online
- Hkcisonline on The Sparkle 3: Genesis Review – A Swirling Vortex Of Doom
- Charlessor on Worms W.M.D. Review – Ready, Aim, Fire!
February 28, 2018 at 10:00 am #2457
March 1, 2018 at 12:49 pm #2477
I’m so sad to see that Hollow wasn’t anything special. I think it had a pretty interesting concept, but with the lack of suspense and enemy and weapon choices, I can see how it could get a little tedious after a while. I’m hoping that some of the new releases for this year will be as impressive as all the hype has made them out to be. One that I’m really looking forward to playing is Nova Nukers. It’s a competitive multiplayer that has a unique spherical stage design and weapons that are supposed to effect the game’s environment. I’ve never seen these two things in a multiplayer before, so I’m excited to try it out!