L.A. Noire’s required download is on Nintendo, not Rockstar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The Watcher 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Carl
    (Editor)

Switching Blame There’s been a lot of hullabaloo recently over the revelation that L.A. Noire Switch will require a 14GB download for the physical ver
    [See the full post at: L.A. Noire’s required download is on Nintendo, not Rockstar]

• #886 Reply

concretecactus

the fact of the matter is that you shouldn’t even have to buy an SD card at all – Have you ever owned a portable system? PS Vita, 3DS both needed large SD cards to be purchased additionally (at least they don’t have to be proprietary). It’s the price you pay for portability. Also you spelt Blu-ray three seperate ways in your article.

• #888 Reply

L.B.

you dont need an sd card for any 3DS games

• #891 Reply

Col

Nintendo built a winning and smart system. Dosing Switches with bulk internal mem may have blown out costs. It’s the compromise of the design.
    If Switch had 128GB, ppl would still be complaining on lack of space and over pricing.
    Buy physical and if need, most ppl would have older microSDs laying around, they’re used in everything

Ubisoft demonstrates 1st hand how small, solid, unique and successful a game can be that’s tailor made for Switch.

Its lazy of devs to take PC esque games and just try to cram port these games on Switch

• #898 Reply

The Watcher

I enjoyed my PSP 3000 hybrid portable so much, on the go and on the big screen TV. And storage was never a problem.
    I hope your opinion on this matter will help Nintendo to make gamer friendly and developer friendly decisions next time and not just for the sake of their bottom line.

Reply To: L.A. Noire’s required download is on Nintendo, not Rockstar
You do not need an account to post replies or create topics; however, if you would like an account, you can register here.
Your information: