Manticore – Galaxy on Fire delay “a few weeks,” related to 5.0 update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ShadowXX 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Carl
    (Editor)

Manticore – Galaxy on Fire saw a last-minute delay just a few days before it was supposed to release on March 22, 2018. Patrick Imbusch, lead designer
    [See the full post at: Manticore – Galaxy on Fire delay “a few weeks,” related to 5.0 update]

• #3461 Reply

George
    (Team)

Well it’s better to be delayed than release a game which isn’t playable- something that’s happened a few times on Switch. Looking forward to playing it when it’s fixed

• #3681 Reply

ShadowXX

I don’t think it will ever be fixed…..a game that went from “playing normal” to “impossible to play” only because of a new Firmware must have been critical issues.
    Ever heard of an other PS4, XBox One or even Nintendo Switch/3DS game that doesen’t work anymore because of an updated firmwire? I don’t. Also i did not belive that the devs did not get an early Version of Firmware 5.0, long before the public release.
    I think the firmware thing is only a cover of much bigger problems deep inside the core of the gamecode.

And where is the update for the release date. They told something about a few days…..now it is a week and there are no news. When looking at the fishlabs forums, you only find one entry that is related to the Switch. And that is a question if there will be a Switch Version…..nowhere else in the forum is the Switch version even mentioned. On the official Galaxy on Fire website is also no sign of a Switch Version……an the support i contacted denied that there is or will be a Switch version.

Reply To: Manticore – Galaxy on Fire delay “a few weeks,” related to 5.0 update
You do not need an account to post replies or create topics; however, if you would like an account, you can register here.
Your information:

Cancel