- Carl on The best Metroidvania games on Nintendo Switch not named Axiom Verge
- ECDFMike on InnerSpace Review – Beyond Our Borders
- Guacamole on The best Metroidvania games on Nintendo Switch not named Axiom Verge
- DavidALF on InnerSpace Review – Beyond Our Borders
- Lord Snoodles on Eternal Edge Review – Not So Breath of the Wild
March 12, 2018 at 10:00 am #2857
March 12, 2018 at 10:23 am #2858
ohhh it’s so unfortunate that owlboy suffers from being so linear, because with the seemingly gorgeous environments and the epic soundtrack and the ability to fly at will, i feel like it would be such a fun game to explore in a more open world format. flying around video game worlds always appealed to me as a kid, i always loved those spyro levels where he had unlimited flight.
i’m glad to hear that overall owlboy is solid and that it has plenty of redeeming qualities to outweigh some of the more frustrating aspects of it!