- Zane on Where are the new themes for Nintendo Switch?
- Taylor on Why You Need to Play the OPUS Series – Sigono Games Interview
- Carlton on Pokemon Stadium has become a perfect party game
- dazamcc on Six Nintendo franchises we need back, and six that should go away
- ShadowXX on Manticore – Galaxy on Fire delay “a few weeks,” related to 5.0 update
March 12, 2018 at 10:00 am #2857
March 12, 2018 at 10:23 am #2858
ohhh it’s so unfortunate that owlboy suffers from being so linear, because with the seemingly gorgeous environments and the epic soundtrack and the ability to fly at will, i feel like it would be such a fun game to explore in a more open world format. flying around video game worlds always appealed to me as a kid, i always loved those spyro levels where he had unlimited flight.
i’m glad to hear that overall owlboy is solid and that it has plenty of redeeming qualities to outweigh some of the more frustrating aspects of it!