- felixyz18 on Crossing Souls Review: A Kitschy, Fun, and Okay Game
- DenTag on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – The Champion’s Ballad DLC Review
- Annierer on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – The Champion’s Ballad DLC Review
- Stacyrax on Where are the new themes for Nintendo Switch?
- CrystalTouck on Where are the new themes for Nintendo Switch?
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Odininja 1 year, 4 months ago.
March 12, 2019 at 11:51 am #24639
Final Fantasy, Shin Megami Tensei, Tales of and Dragon Quest are some of the names you’d typically think of when you think of the RPG genre. Of course
[See the full post at: What Are The Best Nintendo RPGs…That Aren’t Pokemon?]
March 14, 2019 at 11:06 am #24828
Xenoblade Chronicles X was a terrible game. Took everything great about the first Xenoblade and shat on it hard. Music was horrible. Gameplay could leave you stuck on a quest you are not the right level for and you can’t abandon the quest so you just have to grind for hours and days to do the quest so you can then have it happen again randomly at any time when you take a quest. There is an extreme lack of main story but tons of side story. The Nopon invade the game early on and are there to annoy you at all times. I loved Xenoblade. I guess that’s why Xenoblade X really pissed me off. They removed what I loved about Xeno. They also made the main character not matter because you craft him yourself and he is silent so you might as well not exist in this world. It fails entirely at the silent protagonist. So yeah… Your list got the number 1 right lol. But X should be replaced with 2.